ADDEX development teams have traditionally used Python for rapid prototyping and UI intensive, rapidly changing projects. It is an excellent programming language to be used with Agile software development approach, because it allows to effectively address the problem that developers are facing.
ADDEX development teams have worked with a variety of frameworks and technologies related to Python development as well as with multiple versions of Python itself.
There are several advantages of considering Python for your projects:
- It is perfect for rapid development
- Simple, readable, but has powerful standard libraries and 3rd party packages
- Suited for portable, cross-platform development
- Extremely scalable and an be used for enterprise-level projects or small startup ones
Popular Python modules and frameworks:
Python development services:
- Web development and test automation
- Google App Engine Cloud Platform development
- Zope and Plone development
- Django development
- Pyramid framework development
- And more…
|ADDEX’s Python team was brought in to enhance and support a multi-lingual on-line editing environment. The application in question is used by highly skilled professionals as their primary money-making tool. There were numerous new time-saving and productivity-improving enhancements, and each feature needed to be perfect.
Python’s inherent ability to bring features to fruition quickly yet seamlessly undo anything that didn’t meet client approval made it the natural choice for this development work.