- Software as a Service (SaaS) products architected entirely around the ASP.NET platform
- AJAX sites developed with .NET tools
- ASP and ASP.NET Web applications
- C# and VB.NET
- XML and XSL
- .NET 2.0 development and .NET 1.x maintenance and support
- Crystal Reports and other report-generation and UI-generation tools
Custom Client .NET Development
- Integration with IE, MS-Office using VBA and .NET SDKs
- Browser –Bar development in multiple technologies
- VB and C++ development and maintenance for stand-alone and Client/Server application
Server Side .NET Development and Back-End integration
- Three-tier and n-tier application design and deployment
- Native integration with MS-SQL, Oracle, MS Access, PostgreSQL, and MySQL
- MS-IIS-based development
- ADO and ADO.NET database access paradigm
- ODBC database integration
- Integration with third party environments and tools, including OpenText and FAST Search, as well as BI, ETL, and OLAP tools
- Workflow Engine integration
- Sharepoint integration
- Using development and QA tools and environments such as Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest, Maven, Bugzilla
- Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) and WebServices, including SOAP
Other skills and capabilities
- Windows Forms
- MS Build
- MS Visio
- MS Visual Studio
- MS VSS
.NET Development Team
ADDEX has more than 200 .NET, SharePoint and other Microsoft-centric developers, senior developers and software architects. 70% of our people have at least a Masters degree in computer science. Many hold higher degrees, including Ph D’s. More than 60% have one or more Microsoft certifications including:
- MCP, MCAD .Net, MCSD .Net
- MCTS SQL Server
- MCTS.Net Framework 2.0: Web Applications
Our people have an extremely low turnover rate – 3-5% per year – and pride themselves on being highly involved in their projects: there’s no “throw it over the wall” mentality tolerated at ADDEX. And of course they’re supported by a hundred-person strong QA department.
.NET application development practices are continually being improved, as is the entire large, complicated Microsoft development infrastructure. And ADDEX .NET developers keep up, changing right along with it, continuing their Microsoft training and education inside the company as well as at leading universities.
ADDEX .NET developers:
- Go through intensive technical interviews and a three-month trial period before being officially hired.
- Receive formal Agile methodology training and continual improvement exercises.
- Have diverse backgrounds, but have one thing in common, they are great thinkers and problem solvers.
- Integrate with client teams as much as or as little as is appropriate – the client always retains all IP.
Recent .NET Development Projects
ADDEX works on everything from full-scale .NET product development to integration of small modules and components – whatever our clients need.
Application security product in the education space (and Microsoft partner)
Developed a flexible on-line learning environment that lets programmers understand the best-practices in secure coding. Large corporations can integrate their own proprietary information and guidelines into this SaaS subscription-based application without exposing their knowledge to potential competitors.
ADDEX worked with a leader in translation outsourcing services to develop their online/offline translation workflow tools and environments. By combining a .NET-based Internet workflow portal with custom-built desktop tools and a C++ server-side proprietary engine, our customer was able to offer a fully integrated yet extremely ergonomic environment to its community of employees and freelancers.
Online magazine archives
A leading integrator of online magazine archive used ADDEX to create an Upload, Tag, Publish, Subscribe, Search environment used by publishers as well as students and faculty at most US colleges along with individual subscribers. The functionality of this offering meets or exceeds that of the largest integrators such as EBSCO and ProQuest.